Geomembrane Installation Manual
- The seam number takes the identity of the panels on each side. The seam between panels becomes seam 1/2.
- All works is performed on clean surface and done in a professional manner. No seaming will be performed in adverse weather conditions.
- For seam preparation, The welding technician shall verify that:
- Prior to seaming, The seaming area is free of moisture, dust, dirt, sand or debris of any nature.
- The seam is overlapped properly for fusion welding.
- The seam is overlapped or extended beyond damaged areas at least 4.0 in when extrusion welding.
- The seam is properly heat tacked and abraded prior to extrusion welding.
- Seams are welded with fewest number air temperatures or adverse weather condition that would jeopardize the integrity of the liner installation.